The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I ♥ Light-Camera-Action
I ♥ Dance Cause im a dancer
I ♥ Makin' new Friends
I ♥ baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ February 2011
Title: THE BODY & THE FUNERAL
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Time:11:45 PM


Okay today went for two rounds around Kovan. I had decided to look after my fitness, i wanna lose 5 kg and back to my 65kg weight. For the pass 3 days been drinking herb tea, which need to be brew for hours. I tell you the taste O M G! so Ewwwww.. Like Pregnant woman drink this drink that. i will do anything for health & beauty. i wanna look Good, feel Good. and i believe i could achieve it.

Okay i look upon this commercial by MCYS on youtube; title The Funeral. directed by the late Yasmin Ahmad from Malaysia. I tell You its so touching, emotional and funny. But i admire her for who he is. Her talent is a special gift from god. She really produce amazing No.1 movies, like sepet (a love story between malay and chinese), others no.1 movies also like , Gubra, Muallaf, and the latest talentime. Her movie really capture my heart, and i have to say it is very meaningful. Shes has won lots of awards with her hard work efforts. and i really salute her. Im gonna miss her.

Below is the commercial for "The Funeral"

WATCH IT!




comment? / top