The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: LOVE EXPECTATION
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010
Time:1:13 AM

I have to admit that I easily fallen for sweet talkers. Beautiful words, Sweet promises, Blinded by Stupid Love. And after all that break up, im still goin strong. I have a True heart, I believe in One Love One. I put on my 101% in loving a person but at the same time I also expect something in return. May not be the equal amount as I give but enough to keep me happy and satisfied and for sure that our relationship will still going strong just like the first day we know each other. It may sound too much but it as simple as A B C. Nothing is impossible it’s up to individual. I’ve been an understanding person. Compromising and of course communication play a big part in delivering a good relationship.

It’s a complete Lie if a person doesn’t take looks as one of the expectation. Yes I do but doesn’t mean I don’t look at a person heart. As for me A Heart will win over Looks once I found my true love. After sometime you will not bother how he/she looks like because it doesn’t matter to you already because a heart is the one who won over your heart. This is not "Love is Blind". This is True Love.

As for sure I don’t like Liars, Pretender and False Hopers if you’re one of them. Do stay away its impossible for me to accept u.


comment? / top