The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: im BAck & Feeling WeaK
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010
Time:1:30 AM


HELLO!! its been Long Long TIme i didnt update my precious Blog! I miss Bloging so much.

Im DOin' Just FIne. Pretty Busy. Breathing again! Hmm where should i begin!

For those who were shocked to see my latest post on FB, showin your concern by replyin and smses me. I really appreciate it. Basically its about this NIGHTMARE that i dream that make me sat down and cry so emotionally. Everything felt so real. i couldnt breathe. speechless. terrified. I dreamnt that when i wake up theres no one around. The One that i love left me, my family ignore me. my friends hate me. I was there alone by myself in the dark. I was blame for everything.

What if one day things happen for real just like in my dream. Who will be there for me. Im not used to this. I know its all just a bad dream. But whenever i keep thinking about it, my mind... haiz making me weak plus im not yet recovery from my cough. No appetite. Im weak inside. I need the strength to carry on.


comment? / top