The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: STATE OF CONFUSION
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Time:7:44 PM

I’m still in my confusion state of mind until this game is settled I will be alright & life will be back as per normal.
I feel like... I don’t know how to explain but its killing me inside. No mood to eat, everything that I do is just not right. Can anyone tell me what does this mean?I feel so hopeless. I don’t know what to do.
Or does imaginary play my mind. It’s not true right! Everything that has been troubling my mind? Tell me that it’s not true so I don’t have to make believe.
If it’s true why does it has to make me suffer like this.
Only you have the answer. Only you could tell me. But I know it won’t happen.
Maybe I took it too seriously and Maybe there’s nothing going on. It could be possible reason.
Rudy please don’t take anything nice as your weakness, You got to be strong Rudy, You are a nice person.


comment? / top