The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: STATE OF COMPLICATION
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010
Time:5:26 PM
I never felt this way for a long time, and soon after you came into my life
Everything changed. All my sadness had been erase away, lost in the outer space.
Knowing you is the best thing that happens in my life and I really mean it. I love you not because of your Looks, because it is not that important to me but it was your care & concern, the love you shower me. Make me feel so secure. Each day my love grew bigger & bigger for you. I feel that I have found someone that really understands me and I really trust you.
I gave you my all.

I don’t know what you feel about me now. I never had any intention to hurt your feeling or make you feel sad. Because if I do I will be breaking my heart too. I just want to see your happy face, hear your cheerful voice like the first day I know you. I don’t want that to fade away.

Sometime I feel like I’m not good enough for you. I know where I stand. And I know I may not be as lovely as yr Ex(s).
And I feel like I’m the one who should be blame for everything.

Now I’m in the state of complication, I feel like everything just lost.
How can I bring that love back again?


comment? / top