The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: Chapter of Summary
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010
Time:9:48 AM

Topic 1 (Caught in the middle)

Hmmm i dont want to be sad anymore, cause i wanna fight this weakness in me. So tell me what would you do, if 1 like u then suddenly 1 dissappear and suddenly you get to know 2 and suddenly 3 & 4 came & what worse is that 1 appear back in your life. Seriously for me im Blur totally.

Topic 2 (Special power)

Okay recently i got this kinda SIX SENSE going on! and it turn out to be true. its weird, scary but im okay with it. Example: Whenever something gonna happen i get this feeling that someone or soemthing is coming towards me. And theres this particular time when i was in toilet doing small business, and heard open door that someone is entering. What so weird is that, theres this partiular name (with is my friend from other class) appear in my mind and when i open that cubicle i was shocked to find out its HIM! ha ha. and theres also other things which i couldnt say here.


to be continued...


comment? / top