The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: WELCOMING 2010
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010
Time:12:00 PM




Its 2010 a brand new year to celebrate! I Guess it’s Gonna be a same year again! A better or worse year maybe. I don’t want be another year of crying! Cause I’m tired of it! I’m serious

Is it true the more rich you are the more an idiot u will be. I don’t know~! I guess people will not realize it! And what made me more sad if u yourself don’t have a feel of sympathy for others! It just will hurt me much! It’s hard to be me. People think I used money to enjoy and spend it like nobody business, but they don’t know me I use it to buy my own happiness. Sometime I have to make myself feel happy so I will not feel sad! What I am Sad about? Humans around me! I don’t know who I live for! But I know I belong to me. I have a fragile heart, and it can be easily broken with just a simple mean word. This blog is my only open diary. It’s a heart to heart sharing.

But overall I’m happy with my life.

Ps: Save me from the dark, grant my wish so I could smile again without faking it.


comment? / top