The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: U want it
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010
Time:9:02 PM


Writer/Singer: Rudy
Song: U Want it


Chorus
I be your boy tonight
Is that’s what u like
I follow your instruction
Not gonna turn back
I make u feel right
Is that’s what u like
There’s no need to talk
I do what you like
I do it

Verse 1
You see
I feel
The touch of my indulgence
I kiss your lips
Is not the way i touch it
I strip my undies off me
Do it
Like we never do it before

Bridge
Cause I want u put your hands on
Is that’s alright is that’s okay
Cause I want u make me feel right
Is that’s alright is that’s okay

Chorus*
I feel it
U feel it
I... I...want it.
I...I... bet you want it

Verse 2
Now don’t you stop
It’s time to get intimate
Turn on the lights
And see what u've been doing
But now don’t touch me
Cause i want to make you feel like
we were dancing
cause you are my baby

Bridge*

Chorus*


comment? / top