The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: She Knows Better
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010
Time:12:39 AM

Writer: Rudy
Song: She knows better

Verse 1
Im standing here
Watching you walk out of the door
Im screaming here
as im slamming out that glass door
You dont have to run
if u're on the right side
and i dont need no explanation
cause you have lost your chance

Chorus

You dont even know my heart
(but she knows better)
You dont even hold me tight
(but she does it better)
You know even say my name
(but she never stop)
when you walk out that door
that very same night

Verse2

I losing my trust
on a one night stand
Cause i do love you
when you walk out of my sight
But you drive me mad
pushes me beyond my imaginary side
Now im caught between damage and lies
guess i should have control my emotional mind.

Chorus*

Bridge

I dont love her
But i still kiss her
She open her heart
But i turn it down
I should'v never play with her feeling
But you force me and i cant denied
she knows me better than you ever know

Chorus* x2


comment? / top