The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: PROMISE
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010
Time:1:22 AM
Writer/Singer: Rudy Sudyono
Song: Promise

Verse 1


I wont disturb your life
a promise i made to myself
I wont break your relationship
a trouble im getting away
But you have to promise me
that im not your used to be boyfriend

Chorus

'cause you leave me for his own hand
and i truly respected it
even though the pain still hurt me much

Don't you worry about me
DOn't you regret the decision you have made
'cause he's the one you love and
Don't ever neglected his love

Verse 2

I won't be sad
a promise i made to myself
I will delete our photos
'cause it will bring back memories
But you promise me not to hurt his feeling
'cause i believe he's the one for you
and i could see that.

Chorus*

Bridge

We could be friends (i be your bestfriend)
We can till meet up (with him by your side)
I promise to be happy and
I know i will (dont you worry)

Chorus*


comment? / top