The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: NOW UR GONE!
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Time:8:32 AM
Writer: Rudy Sudyono
Song: Now Ur Gone


Verse 1
Another love game

Another fight

Im sick and tired of your lies

Should have never trust you from the start (oh no)

You said that im the one who'd change

Behind me you are playing flame
So why must im the one who get the blame

Chorus
Oh oh Now you're gone
There's nothing else i want
Stop begging over
There's nothing left to hold
Look what you have done
Your negelcting my heart
Now its gone
Nothing left for you to stay now

Verse 2
Another call
same everyday
I pick it up with a silent tone
So tell me what 's there for you to say to me
I putting all my trust on you
So this is what i get from you
Just tell me what i am suppose to do
To leave you is what i have to do

Chorus* x2






comment? / top