The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: IM STRONG
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Time:6:20 PM
I wrote a new song title "Im Strong" its about fighting with your anger management & your past. Basically its about Love & War!


SongWriter: Rudy Sudyono
Song: Im Strong



Verse 1
I Lick the Gun
When im done
Feeling lost
But i aint feeling guilty
You better run
'Cause i wont entertain
Everything that you please me

Every fucker dont need respect
Hope for a Plan and a second chance
There's open door and it says
Pack your bag and its time to leave me

Chorus

Im ready to go
Put the past all behind me
Im ready to show
all the anger inside me

But now im strong
(for my own life)
You wont be able to pull me down
(I pull you down)
Til the rest of your day you'll still down
(I shoot you down)
Down
Down

Verse 2
I say my pray
Close my eyes
Hoping all, everything would leave me
You gotta stop coming back
Cause i wont be waiting to greet pig

Every bloody words that you said to me
All the fucking lie that i had believe
There's open door and it says
Pack your bag and its time to leave me

Chorusx2

I lick your gun
When you lost
Cause it seem
to be the ending


comment? / top