The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: CARE & CONCERN
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010
Time:9:27 PM

Hie peeps. How are You? feeling fine & healthy? cool keep it up. Dont let anything control or stop you from goin' through. Its from the heart not the mind. So what i been up to? Well im much happier now, everybody been asking about am i attached? r u attach Rudy? With Who? A Girl or A Guy? Questions over Questions. But i said nothing & smile.

Well Question over Question Answer here I answer. I'm not in any relationship or dating anyone. I been single for nearly 3 years now. And within these years , it has taught me alot about love & war. I been hearing stories from my friends about their relationship, love life story. Break Up - MAke up thats so the basic step when it come to RS! Arguement, Figthing, 3rd party, Unfaithful and etc. I Guess what make this relationship not strong enuf is all relies on the heart of the person.

How to work things up?
How to Solve problem when it arise?

WHat a Human need is CARE & CONCERN people! We need attention & motivation from our love ones to carry out our daily routine. A simple message is enough to boast up our day. If U dont CARE why at the first place be in a relationship because your friends in a RS also? Dont push yourself if you're not ready. Give Yourself TIME & Dont rush on LOVE! Show your CARE & CONCERN, TRUST & how much you really mean to him/her then start thingS one at a time. Dont need to WORRY about "if i DONT get you i will lose you" cause at the end of the day if that person is meant for you it will be meant for you.


comment? / top