The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: ShOpPinG Spree
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009
Time:11:30 AM

Okay Im so SleepY today VEry!!! Slept for 2 hrs yesterday then morning went to PolyCLinic cause my sick haven recover yet!! Waited for 2 1/2 hours for damn XRAY!! OMG i was like in a prison, lucky my dad was there to accompany me. SAVED! From the result im SAVED!! no injuries or serious sickness, just Stubborn flame & cute Cough! haha. Reach Home 12.15 and Quickly ask my brother to get ready cause i promise him i will take him go shopping today!!! For 3 hours in Town, only focus on his clothes clothes and clothes, had no time to shop for myself. Only bought this jean, not jean but a pant; grey color which cost $99/-. Must grab! Went to Gap, Nike Store to shop for lil' brother. And at last hes done with his shopping. But not me!!! I want to buy that BeetleBug Scandal which cost $76/-, but i got bajet to spend. Cannot Waste money already must learn how to save save and save. Hmm i heard my brother want to "blanja" me a shirt from TopMan! hahaha loving it.

I was in the train listening to my Mp4,suddenly Aqua Barbie Girl Song came up. lol i wonder who put that song and it remind me of me doing a Gymnastic perfomance during Primary 6 Sport Day! lol memories. i was so flexible those day! haha

PS: The one that i always blame on, Is the one who care about me most


comment? / top