The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: KANYE WEST STUPID!! BLack DICK!
Date: Monday, September 14, 2009
Time:3:39 PM
Okay yesterday was VMA(Video Music Award) 2009 live. so i watch it live on net via MTV channel. I tell u , it was awesome i lioke it very much. all the perfomances were amazing LADY GAGA perform "Paparazzi" , BEYONCE "Single Ladies", A tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON by his Sister JANET JACKSON who perform "Scream" and Best Female Artist TAYLOR SWIFT. OMG talking about Taylor; I pity her so so bad!!! Thanks to STupid Mother Fucker Kanye West for ruin her moment. She won Best Female Artist, She look gorgeous accepting that award and halfway she's giving her speech suddenly the Mother Fucker Kanye suddenly shown up took her mic and said :"Yo Taylor, im very happy for you, but Beyonce have won most award of all time, Best Video of all time" OMG Fucking black DICK HEad!!! And after that speech, Taylor was so speechless she stood there silently and lastly said thank you. Her face look terribly Upset!!!. If i was receving that award and Kanye came up and destroy my moment i would punch his face n cat fight LOL!! After Beyoncé won Video of the Year, she allowed Swift to come on stage and complete her speech.Oh cool down Rudy!! chill. And also My Idol BRITNEY SPEARS won BEst Pop Video Again! so happy for her.

Below are the Winner LIST! n Video of Kanye Disrespectful behaviour!

Video of the year - Beyonce Knowles (Single ladies)

Best Male Video - T.I (Live your life)

Best Female Video - Taylor Swift (You belong to me)

Best New Artist - Lady Gaga (Poker Face)

Best Pop Video - Britney Spears (Womanizer)

Best Hip Hop Video - Eminem (We made you)

Breakthrough Video - Matt & Kim (Lessons Learned)

Best Direction in Video - Green Day (21 Guns)

Best Choreography in a Video - Beyonce Knowles (Single Ladies)

Best Special Effects in a Video - Lady Gaga (Paparazzi)

Best Art Direction in a Video - Lady Gaga (Paparazzi)

Best Editing in a Video - Beyonce Knowles ( Single ladies)





comment? / top