The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: Part 2 of A New Story
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009
Time:1:22 PM

On Monday 27th Went Home with Alia
Took train to Yishun
and then took bus 39 to Pasir Ris (Because its still early)
The moment reach Pasir Ris (It was raining cats & dogs)
Borrow Alia anUmbrella, Purple color . Cause i bought two. Both matching colors
Accompnay her to Watson and headed home taking train.
My intention is to stop at Eunos cause theres direct bus to my home
But instead i drop down at Kembangan (Dont ask me why, haha thought it was Eunos)
but it wasnt, instead of turning back i headed down and out of the station.


From Kembangan i walk along this path which headed to the bustop. But when i reach the
trafic light, OH DAMN i missed the BUS!From the place i stand i could see Marine Parade.
DOnt Know why i continue walking that path which lead me to the other side.
Walk past Siglap Park, miss those days during secondary school.Very memorable! as i walk futher it lead me to my old school; St Patrick School! Walk by the side of the school, my eyes started to observe at every part of the school. The DNT room, the field, my classroom which on the top floor, the prefect asemble area. Then i realize these teary eyes. Those days are the best moment i ever had. Even though i always get bullied but things changed , we are like brothers, always hang out after school at Parkway Parade. Chill and joke around. Now its been 4 years and when i capture back those memories, it really touches my heart. LOL! haiyo so emotional lol.


just wanna let dis feeling go. Im fine now. cheers


comment? / top