The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: THE BIRTHDAY EDITION
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009
Time:11:30 PM

Its Sunday , 19th July 2009. And Its a Special Day , A VERY SPECIAL DAY ONE. Because. Today is my Lil' MEi Mei 19th Bday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINDY MIAO XIN!



I know U must be Wondering why You didnt receive any SMS or Bday wishes from me Your Kor Kor! haha Because I want to be the last person sending you a Bday Wish before the day ends. And You will receive it tonight at 11.55pm.


It been Great Having you, You are the best, For Sure U are VEry Concern & Caring. Understanding, Cute and Cheerful person. And hopefully you will be blessed with wondeful moments and all your wishes will come true. I pray for your health and recovery. And we shall hang out again and enjoy the moment together!!! Yea


comment? / top