The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: WHAT IS LOVE? to me
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009
Time:9:52 PM

hi people im back; do you miss me?. sorrie for not updating been pretty busy this week.


Okay today i wanna express my deepest love feeling, the important of love in my life.



What is love?


As i grew older im thinking what makes me able to stand on both feets and live the everyday life. Well everybody knows that life is full of surprises and beyond imagination. There's always something new you will face each day. But did you know that everything you do will either you do it for yourself or someone. The love in you has always be by your side and the love from people around you are the one that kept you alive.


That is what i feel!


Love plays a big part in my life. I easily attracted to love. what i meant is the love, care and concern which i get from the people i love. Once the Love has been build then came the trust!


Because of trust, the love that has been build for years can be broken if you neglected it.

As for me Once i know a person and able to adapt , i will put hopes and trust. Because im that person who really like to meet and make new friends. Share the love around.



always remember always love yourself first!


comment? / top