The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: CRAZY SATURDAY
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009
Time:11:30 PM

Finally! Can breathe! okay first of all went to Vivo City with Dragon Boat friend. CHill, relax, Listen to Exicted Boom Boom Pow & Shocking news. haha ONLY i know haha! Took Pictures alot, Most only my Pictures, well its RUDY yaw. okay haha. Then After that meet Radiation and HuiFen, Ocassion: A Last dinner with My Mei Mei MINDY before she went for leg operation. hmm gonna miss u darling. Ouch We went to Swensen and ate 1 large Earthquake and 1 Chocolate FOndues. OMG it been quite sometime since i ate that much. Melting in my mouth, rushing down my throat, swollow it down right to my tummy. hahahah. Then soon after dinner went to Esplanade outside theatre, theres performances by this korean band. Wonderboys haha. OMG they dress up so smart like the beetles with nerdy shade, suit. and they play the oldies songs. haha They are sooo CUTE! (okay thats so gay lol) then we went home. .

I had so MUCH FUN! more photos will be uploaded soon!






comment? / top