The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: 5 YEARS in DARK CIRCUS
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Time:2:04 AM

5 years ago was the up & down moments for me.

Its all started with an unexpected love story which both parties did not realize.

My first so called First Love. It was pure & innocent. Simple & lovely. The happiest moment that point of time in my life. Each day was like heaven.. wanting more & more. So madly in love. Smilling to the four walls. Enjoying replying SMSs. but one think we never talk on the phone. (weird). Yes its true. The time we spend together was never enough but after each meeting was so memorable. This is not a fairytale.


Soon after, the time we spend together became lesser & lesser. Reason i was not focusing & giving attention to love. and it was on a day we met but it turn out to be the last day. Seriously i wasn't thinking anything, my mind when blank. freeze frozen dead. But soon i realize my life is missing, miss those SMS, waiting patiently, trying to start back all over again. Lost contact! for years. When searching on internet to track back information, any details i could possibly get. Crying was never the end! Talking to the moon. Skip about the HEartPain!! and Hoping was always my first soul. Took me a long time until i give up searching. Been fighting wit dis heart for years, to forget to delete and erase. N its a good success just for a while ONLY. but i don't know suddenly a flash back rush through my mind and make me numb! Now after 5 years i manage to find back thanx to ".............................."! we all still back in contact as a friend. No more! cause after 5 years departing, there's changes that we possibly cant change back. Because human grow and always wanting the best for themselve. so do I!



There's a reason why i dont want to accept another love. because i dont want to involve my past story and make a mess when im attached, accepting someone heart.


This story is to let off what has been keeping in my mind, heart and soul for all this while and thanx to "...................." for letting me write this down and i appreciate it very much.


But i guess.. soon i want to fall in love again!



Name r kept confidential! by request!


comment? / top