The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: THE SPOTLIGHT SUNDAY
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009
Time:10:30 AM

Good Moaning! i mean morning!!


Waking up early today because my twin neices's wedding today!hah Yes Twins! Cool Ryte! Still planning what to wear! Pink, baby blue or Grey long sleeve? Okay i m stresss! no wander i got MIGRANE for 1 week straight arhhh... damn!


I need to learnt how to relax myself! i need a break, chill out. Hmmm. CAN U HELP ME?


Tomorrow Monday.: Need to Bring Stupid Thermometer!! 2 School!Stupid FLU I hate U! (Wah it rhymes) Okay L.A.M.E! haha Okay that's for now!


Part 2 (Updated on 9:38 PM)
OUch!! SO Tired! Wedding Wedding Wedding! It was super Grand! (Full Stop)
Ohya! Just Now after the ceremony, went home.. so on the way home ask sister to drop me at KOVAN MALL! I need to Buy Thermometer!! for Tomorrow! Arhhh!! From Watson, to Pharmacy then Cold Storage! FCUK all no Stock!! Hello how about me! I also need one! Still not happy walk all the way home and went to Watson at my house area! STill NO STOCK! I was sweating like after SEX! (random: still a virgin hor) SO ANGRY!.went back home! Start Searching! AND FINALLY I FOUND ONE INSIDE MY BROTHER's OLD PENCIL BOX!
so happy! now im eating one of dis purple icing cup cake that mummy took home! Ouch yummy baby!! dripping down my lips..melting! haha so wrong lah!
ok see ya soon! pretty soon ! i need my Virgin sleep! More Hot stories coming up dis week!!


comment? / top