The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: MY ALL
Date: Monday, May 11, 2009
Time:9:30 AM



Okay today i wanna talk about my personal favourite!: My Favourite Song all time!


Artist: Mariah Carey

Song: My all


Why am i so crazy, addicted, out of control about dis song: Well i guess any song would captured your heart if ONLY it leave an impact in your life! I Guess My all is a very beautiful song, from the lyrics, melody and her beautiful strong voice! and you can feel it with your ONLY heart.


For me: The moment i heard My all.. i feel kinda (relax, sentimental, and emotion,)

.......................................................................

Verse 1



I am thinking of you



In my sleepless solitude tonight



If it's wrong to love you



Then my heart just won't let me be right



'Cause I've drowned in you



And I won't pull through



Without you by my side

............................................................................................


Have you ever wonder, how does it feels like to love someone that you trust and put on hope.


To see the smile on your face everyday and keep on thinking of that someone


but when you know that its all over and leave you aside


without a feel of goodbye but a heart full of broken parts


And it took 5 years to forget that someone! ! !


and now the heart is free, would you ever want to fall in love again

Hoping & cross your fingers that it will never repeat twice!















comment? / top