The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: HAPPY
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009
Time:9:00 AM

Ouch! Tomorrow Sunday (17th MAy) would be 2weeks since i launched my bloG! and Unexpectedly its Over 800 people viewed my blog. I wonder who r those people! Hmmm.. My Classmate told me she read my blog everyday. Hmm i wonder what attract those viewers about my bloG. Is it about the difference photos i post everyday or it is about the stories that i shared each day.


But what matter is im so HAPPY and want to Thank U; 2 Each and Every one of U of have viewed my humble blog! DO Visit Everyday, because there's always something new to share. From Heart to HEart.

Today im Out to "Somewhere"! Practicin my solo performance! wit RDN. but after that not sure but there's always last min plan or pop out plan i have to say. Maybe watching Movie, See how lorh!

Im Out!: love. From Rudy Sudyono
Update later at Night!
Updated again 11:45PM
Okay just came back from DOwnTown East, WatchinG Movie with AfiQ,"The Uninvited" Okay i loved the story line very suspendsss and so the tragic. But first went to Fish & Co to eat. Bought ourselves two set meal each! BLOODY HUNGRY but not really too full,... packed fish & chips for movie Munch Munch treat. AFIQ was so scared of the suspends part, especially during all the scene when the sound effect begin to "GEt loud" Hahaha. Caught ya! Cover his Face with cap.

Met Aira, Huifen, Anais and Elsa at Down Town East! Bitching around i guess at the beach!


comment? / top