The Blue Fame: Rudy & Sudyono


Rudy Sudyono

MALE. 22. SINGLE.

Step into my world
and walk with me
to a Journey
you wont forget

I Light-Camera-Action
I Dance Cause im a dancer
I Makin' new Friends
I baking cakes & cookies
I Still Looking for my soulmate

Remember I dont bite

VIEW
ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND

Gossip


friends

Radiation-(THE DANCE)
Afiq
Elsa
Ein
ill kwel
JaJa
Sarah RP
Sholeha
Yatie
Zee
Mei Mei
Mikaeel

Music



Back to Basic

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
February 2011
Title: FOR THE RECORD: LACE & LEATHER
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Time:10:21 AM


I GUess! Im done TalkinG about my everyday Life! What i do in school and what i eat! i wanna Go Straight! I wanna STRIPPED down! to the real me! reflect my personality as much as possible, desiring nothing superficial, no hype, no gloss just me Stripped!


About me: For all who been asking! wondering! Whispering!


Two side of me! Lace & Leather


Lace: The soft side of me




Okay since i was born i'm naturally soft, not that soft soft so lady girly soft. Just there's feminine side of me! I don't play soccer or any balls game! i love taking care of my apperance, looking sloopy is not in my dictionary! NO NO! i took more time to get ready than a girl! 1hr and half everyday to school! Wait what i did to myself! i straighten my hair, spray my hair, make sure my clothes is clean, NO! crumple! and is fully IRON ( haha okay that's my maid job on ironing my clothes). Sometime im stress too!!!VERY! I think keeping my self organized is GOOD! as i grew older, i wanna maintain my standard the way i look and BE a successful career man.




Leather: The Firm side of me


Well for those who don't know me! Im a Strict and firm person too hor! Well don't mess with me! im a good Fighter! U think this is Funny or some kind of Joke! Well ITS NOT!! i have my own dignity! Those who wanna say NASTY BITCHY SLUTTY things about me! Straight to my Face!

Im good at discipline people! Im a Good Leader! (im not talking BIG) just being true and honest!


So having LAce & Leather is Good! I can feel the emotion of a woman and also be the man that i am! Im good at touching hearts! Because heart are not meant to be hurt! It need to be cared and loved!



PS: LOve one Not two, find one and be true, if you find one that truly love you, stick to that like glue, love long stay longer, cherish more will last forever


comment? / top